Court Appointed Special Advocates
serving kids from Jasper, Newton, and Benton County
WHO WE ARE
Here at Crossroads CASA, we know that sometimes all it takes to change a child's life is one person. Since our founding in 2008, we have been determined to make a positive impact in our communities. The core of our efforts is to advocate for the best interests of abused/neglected children who are involved in the child welfare system. We are a multi-county program that advocates for children from Jasper, Newton, and Benton Counties.
REQUIREMENTS TO VOLUNTEER
* Must be 21 years of age or older
* Complete an application
* Pass multiple background checks
* Complete an initial training
* See a child at least once a month face-to-face
* Earn 12 continuing education hours yearly
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has"